Frequently Asked Questions
Placing An Order
- How do I place my first order?
- Easy! First, you'll want to browse through our selection of different products and choose what you want. Then, click the "Upload Your Photos" button and customize your product. Follow the directions on the product page and if you get stuck, contact us!
- Or email us at email@example.com
- How do I use my desktop computer to order photos that are on my phone?
- If you have your desired photos on your phone, you can always place your order directly from your phone. Our website is set up to be easy to navigate on your mobile device as well.
- However, if you want to place your order on your desktop, you'll first need to move your photos that are on your mobile device onto your computer which you can do one of two ways...
- The easiest way would be to email the photos to yourself. Then open the email on your desktop computer and download the photos from your email.
- Or you can plug your phone into your computer and transfer the photos that way. Depending on the phone that you have, this process may differ.
- Can I turn my physical hard copy photos into any of your products?
- Of course! However, we will need your photo to be uploaded to our website so that you can customize your product with it.
- To make your physical hard copy photo into a digital picture file, you will want to either...
- take a high resolution scan of the hard copy and save it or send it to your computer
- or take a high resolution picture of the hard copy using your smart phone.
- What tile size would work best for my wall?
- It can be a bit tricky to determine which tile size would work best for your wall since everyone's wall decor is different. If you have an absolutely bare wall, I would suggest our larger sizes (8"x8", 8"x10", 8"x12", 8"x16", 11"x14", 12"x12", 15"x15", & 15"x23").
Or, if your walls already have decorations on them, perhaps our smaller sizes would work well so that the photo tiles can compliment your established design work and vise versa.
However, it does usually come down to personal preference. What I would suggest is measuring out on a piece of paper the different tiles sizes with a ruler. Then cut the paper so it matches that size. Then tape the paper to your wall so you can get a visual of what the different tile sizes would look like.
Choosing Between Products
- What is the difference between PicFoams™, AcryliPics™, EcoWoodPics™, & AcryliClears™?
- PicFoams™ are our thick 3/4" foam board photo tiles. They have a matte finish and come in 3 different sizes: 8x8", 8x12", & 8x16".
- AcryliPics™ are our 1/4" thick acrylic photo tiles. Your picture is printed onto a thin layer of black acrylic and then we put a thin layer of clear acrylic over top to give it a glossy effect. They come in a variety of different sizes: 2x2", 3x3", 3x5", 4x4", 5x7", 5x5", 6x6", 8x8", 8x10", 11x14", 12x12", 15x15", & 15x23"
- EcoWoodPics™ are our sustainably sourced Baltic Birch wood tiles. They come in a thick (1/2") option or a thin (1/4") option. You can choose to either have a thin border around your photo or you can choose to have your photo fully cover the front of the wood tile.
- AcryliClears™ are our 1/4" thick clear acrylic photo tiles. We reverse print the picture onto the back of the crystal clear acrylic so that your photo shows through. We leave a thin clear boarder around the picture for a beautiful framed glossy effect.
- Do your tiles stick to the wall?
- Yes! All of our PicFoams™ & EcoWoodPics™ tiles stick to your wall. AcryliPics™ & AcryliClears™ tiles that are smaller than 11x14" stick to your wall, too! However, the AcryliPics™ & AcryliClears™ sizes including and that go above 11x14" must be hung by nails. The reason being that the product gets too heavy for our stickies to hold them into place.
- What do you use to stick your tiles onto the wall?
- Every order that is placed for the stickable photo tiles comes with adhesive squares that you can use to stick your tiles to your wall. We've worked hard to experiment with a variety of different adhesive formulas to bring you the best option for sticking your tiles safely to your wall!
- In order for your tiles to stick for a long time, the stickies can be a bit aggressive so make sure you peel the tiles off with care if you need to remove your photo tiles. Start from the top right corner and slowly peel off the tile. Don't yank or rip the tile from your wall.
- Tip! When you're first sticking your tiles to your wall, gently press on the tile so that it sticks, but, don't press hard just yet. This will allow you to easily move the tiles around until you are happy with your collage. Then, when you're pleased with how your collage looks, apply pressure to your tiles so that they lock into place.
Shipping & Tracking
- How do I check the status of my order?
- Please note that is takes us at least 2-5 business days to create a custom order. Please note that the bookish items may take longer. Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email with a shipping tracking number so you can follow your package until it arrives to its destination.
- If you would like to check the status of your order, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to assist you!
- Or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are there any shipping delays due to Covid-19?
- At this time, the shipping services we are partnered with are experiencing some delays due to their response to the current pandemic. Please allow a few additional business days on top of their posted expecting delivery date.
- How do I get free shipping?
- Orders that are over $68 (before shipping, tax & applicable discount codes) will receive free shipping! If you're only a few dollars away, consider adding on AcryliPics™ Tinies! They're affordable and come in a variety of different shapes! Click HERE to shop AcryliTinys™.
- How do I change the shipping address if I have already placed my order?
- If you need to change anything about your order after it has already been placed, please contact us immediately.
- Or send us an email to email@example.com
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! If you do not see your country when you get to checkout, please contact us and we'll see if we can add it!
- Please note that some countries require their citizens to pay additional fees to accept a package from beyond their borders. This additional fee is not included in the shipping cost paid with your order.